Friday, May 22, 2015

TGIF, Y'ALL! WE MADE IT THRU ANOTHER WEEK! FINNA HIT MY WALK NOW, BLACK OUT AND SHIT


We just like you over here at Rap Music Hysteria, maybe even below you.  It's hard out here for a playa.  Whether that bitch u hate ate your flavorful ham sandwich, or your boss yelled at ya ass for being incompetent, oversensitive, and entitled, we all go thru the struggle on a daily basis.  That's why on Fridays we all hit up TGI Friday's and destroy some jalapeño poppers while gettin wasted a la Caucasoid offa them Miller Lites, ya feel?  Unstarch ya khakis, loosen up the boat shoes, and use ya outdoor voice inside - it's the freakin weekend, baby!

Even if you in your office right now you can put on this new "Finna Hit My Walk" jam, maybe open up that bottle of Calvados you been keeping in your desk for a special occasion (it's never gonna come), or take a key bump if you a snorter like that.  Here we got Yung Gordon and T-Time lacing a jook track, a worthy follow-up to Gordon's undeniable "Bobble Walk" (RIP DJ Ghost).  There's a slower original version, but I prefer DJ 8Tee 9yne's fast version with a blown-out bass worthy of underground era Three 6.  It gives me such convincing delusions of omnipotence I gotta make sure I don't roundhouse the waiter when he tries to cut off my Miller Lites. There's even an instructional video demonstrating the dance, but ya boy's gonna stick to his two-step and violence. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW definitely the first time in my life I prefer the faster version, this shit crazy!

    ReplyDelete