Friday, January 29, 2016

JACQUEES, J'ACCUSE!


How this smilin ass motherfucker, draped up like a V.I.M. exploded, make my favorite mixtape of the week? Moreover, am I finally crossing over to Team Look At The Lick o' The Lips after years of Dru Hill related gender confusion? Sisqo was my David Bowie.

Ay butler, where my silk drawers at? IDK if it's wrong, but I feel like I'm finally myself. Finna have "B.E.D." play while a bitch cover me in melted butter. Oh boy, she gon envelop me in dollops of sour cream and drizzle my delicates with scallions and bacon bits! Yes gang, ya boy is an adult baked potato fetishist. Below I've listed songs I've enjoyed this week besides Jacquees's sultry MOOD tape. Consider this the fig leaf on my shriveled credibility.

MAX B - MAX & SCAR (FT. SCARLETT O'HARLEM)
JEEZY - LOST SOULS
GETO BOYS - YES YES Y'ALL

4 comments:

  1. Jacquees tape make Bryson Tiller irrelevant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, Bryson Tiller was always irrelevant.

      Delete
  2. Jacquees' Know You is like an R&B remake of Super Cat's Dolly My Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fully converted to a Jacquees fan. I can't front on Mood.

    ReplyDelete